Tell me nice wholesome things that will make me smile (i get bullied in school)
maxbraclet
Professional
maxbraclet
3 days, 7 hours ago by maxbraclet
Guys please it will really help me feel a little better
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 days, 5 hours ago by halokiwi
When I went to the climbing gym yesterday, I saw a lizard in front of it. Apparently a family of lizards lives there. That's what the receptionist told me when I told him about the lizard. Isn't that kind of cute? I always get so happy about (unexpected) animal sightings and now I can look forward to seeing the lizards again whenever I go to the climbing gym.
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
3 days, 3 hours ago by KuteKat
On my school’s tennis courts we have a lizard that lost it’s tail that just hangs out, all the players on the team know this lizard and we’ve named it (Court Lizard, aka CL and Lizzie). The lizard knows to stay away from the area we play and just kinda watches us while we play games. The other teams are always so concerned it’ll run out onto the court but it knows not to and just chills.
KnotsBySav
Bracelet King
KnotsBySav
2 days, 20 hours ago by KnotsBySav
Lizards lose their tails as a defense mechanism and it doesn't hurt them. My dogs like to find lizards and catch them and I think it's cool how they just break off their tails and run away!
amycrochet
Advanced
amycrochet
7 hours ago by amycrochet
One time I was playing tennis and I MAY or may not have tooted when I hit the ball! 😲 Sorry if potty humor isn’t your cup of tea. It usually isn’t mine either!