thread types
hagerrerer
Skiller
hagerrerer
4 years, 3 months ago by hagerrerer
Hey guys, I just wanna know what is the best type of thread you got that’s easy to work with and not too chunky. Also I’m not from the US so like could you tell me the name of the thread itself and not the brand if that makes sense ? I’m currently using a thread that i got no idea what it’s name is and the brand is called “Aliaz Diva” which is alright but hard to find again.
andioopeth
Bracelet King
andioopeth
4 years, 3 months ago by andioopeth
i think cheap amazon packs are the way to go if you don’t have a micheals/hobby lobby (or just somewhere that doesn’t have embroidery floss) i get mine in a 136 pack for about 12$ and i think that could be the easiest solution, it works just fine for me and has a great color range. hope this helps! (:
hagerrerer
Skiller
hagerrerer
4 years, 3 months ago by hagerrerer
Thank you so much Clara that’s definitely helpful! Also it’s crazy how i was just looking at your Instagram page lol your bracelets are awesome 💕
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
4 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Crochet thread I got one for $6 on sale originally $11 at michaels and it was pastel with glitter and 800 meters or something like that.
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
4 years, 3 months ago by Clairaland
Defiantly some crochet thread, and stuff you can find on Amazon..on Amazon I recommend LE PAON it is fantastic