Advanced
sarah1234
5 years, 1 month ago by sarah1234
It dries😂
Ev_xx
Advanced
Ev_xx
5 years, 1 month ago by Ev_xx
I actually wore one of my bracelets and ankelet the whole time during my holiday which was a week long - I went in the pool everyday and it has only faded a little bit, none of the strings have come loose and it doesn’t smell funny. Hope this helps
lilymon
Advanced
lilymon
5 years, 1 month ago by lilymon
i wear my bracelets in the shower, pool, beach, anywhere and the color may fade away very slowly throughout time but i haven’t experienced this
natalie768
Advanced
natalie768
5 years, 1 month ago by natalie768
A quick tip, water can actually help your bracelet. If your bracelet had lots of holes in it after you have finished it, put it under water and it really helps
natalie768
Advanced
natalie768
5 years, 1 month ago by natalie768
I have swam in lakes pools ect with my bracelets and they seem perfectly fine, over time the colour will get duller but it’s not that much of a difference. If you are swimming in a lake make sure to rinse out your bracelet with clean water after
looch
Advanced
looch
5 years ago by looch
I wear my bracelets everywhere: pool, beach, lakes, shower and they hold up well. The color fades a little bit over time but it’s not too noticeable.
winni
Skiller
winni
5 years ago by winni
I wear mine everyday, everywhere like swimming and bathing and stuff, depending what string you have, the color tends to fade and light colors look dirty, the strings fray at the ends and sometimes if not tied right the string can wear out and eventually snap I have worn some of my bracelets for years though and if you tie them on right they should last a pretty long time!